Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i III Driver
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i III Driver Printer- This A3 color-smart multifunction device delivers high-quality color communication and simplifies document workflows. Seamless integration into any work environment, its security, and cost control capabilities add real value to busy workgroups.
• Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services such as Google Drive.1
• Scan and convert documents to digital files that can be searched in different file formats.
• Integration with Canon and various third-party software with a built-in application platform.
• Advanced standard security features set to protect sensitive information and help comply with regulations.
• Integrates with existing third-party SIEM * systems to provide comprehensive insight into potential real-time network and printer threats.
• Technology to verify that the device startup process, firmware, and applications are initialized without change at startup. McAfee Embedded Control2 uses a list to protect against malware and unauthorized driver software and application installation.
• Security policy settings can control a specific password, configure it from a central location, and export it to other supported devices.
• Control access to the device and certain features using a variety of flexible authentication methods – PIN, username/password, or card access.
QUALITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technology helps maintain high productivity and minimize the impact on support resources.
• Excellent imaging and toner technologies enable continuous image capture thanks to the Canon V2 color profile.
• Designed to maximize uptime with status messages to help deliver supplies and intuitive videos for consumable replacement maintenance.
• The ImageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received numerous awards and accolades from leading industry analysts, often pointing to high reliability.
CONTROLS AND FLUTES
• Designed for quick and easy installation.
• Remote diagnostics and life management parts for proactive maintenance and quick repair.
• Simple and intuitive to monitor device status and consumption level, turn off devices, monitor meter readings, manage settings, and apply security policies.
• Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Platform Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvement and consistency in the fleet.
• Monitor and evaluate the use of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, and allocate costs to departments or projects.
• Apply printing guidelines and limit usage by reducing unnecessary printing and contributing to cost efficiency.
• A standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard for updating printer activity.
• The combination of low melting point fuses and technologies minimizes power requirements and helps to achieve low power consumption.
• Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing several settings that can help save paper and energy.
• ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold rated
- Windows x32
- Windows x64
- Mac Os X 32bit and 64bit
- Os X 32bit and 64bit
- Linux 32bit and 64bit