Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF III Driver
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iF III Printer– The compact and reliable multifunction printer imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iFIII provides high-quality images and user functionality, helping to improve workflow and reduce downtime.
As part of Canon’s advanced line of multifunction devices, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C256iFIII is perfect for work environments where you need a compact and efficient printer, scanner, copy, and fax. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, this device provides constant performance and extreme ease of use from start to finish.
- Print speed: 26 colors per minute in color and black and white
- Network ready
- Standard duplication
- Maximum paper size: 8.5 x 14 x
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- A unique individual experience tailored to individual preferences with the My ADVANCE function.
- It supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services, such as Google Drive. Scan and convert documents to digital files that can be searched in various file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with a built-in application platform.
- An improved standard security system designed to protect confidential information and ensure compliance.
- It integrates with existing third-party security and event management information systems (SIEM) to provide you with a comprehensive real-time understanding of potential network and printer threats.
- Technology that confirms that the process of starting the device, software and programs are initialized at startup without any changes or unauthorized misconduct by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control uses the list to protect against malicious software and unauthorized changes to software and programs. *
- By setting a security policy, you can manage a special password, configure from a central location, and notify about other supported devices.
- Control access to your device and certain features using a number of flexible methods to authenticate your PIN, username/password, or access your card.
Quality and reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technology helps maintain high performance and reduce the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding image and toner processing technologies deliver consistently stunning images thanks to the Canon V2’s color profile.
- They are designed to provide maximum uptime with status notifications that help replenish inventory and make intuitive maintenance videos.
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and accolades from leading analysts in the industry, often citing high reliability.
- Device and Fleet management
- It is designed for quick and easy installation.
- Remote diagnostics and life control of parts for proactive maintenance and quick repair.
- Simple and intuitive for monitoring device status and power consumption, remotely shutting down devices, monitoring meter readings, managing settings, and enforcing security policies.
- Common built-in programs and regular updates with the Unified Platform (UFP) for continuous improvement and consistency in the park.
- Monitor and evaluate the use of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing, and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply printing guidelines and limit usage to reduce unnecessary printing and help save costs.
- A standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized control panel with an overview of the printer’s operating time.
- Upgrade to uniFLOV server or cloud solutions for a complete accounting and reporting for compatible Canon devices and third-party devices, pull out printing, routing, and powerful scanning streams.
- The combination of a fuse and low-melting toner technologies minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low power consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices, including several settings that can save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® is certified and evaluated by EPEAT® Gold.
- Windows x32
- Windows x64
- Mac Os X 32bit and 64bit
- Os X 32bit and 64bit
- Linux 32bit and 64bit