Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Drivers Download
Reviews Printer– Canon Maxify connection MB5360 Canon Inkjet Photo Printer Maxify Cloud which has the ability to print from mobile phones, printing from Google Cloud Print and Apple Air. A lanyard with 600 dpi x 1200 dpi determination. Double-sided printing, duplication, examine accessible from anywhere in your home or office. 5 Picoliters (C / M / Y) / 11 Picoliters (BK) are available for most print cartridges with reasonable printing costs.
Also, Mg5360 follows a selective accumulation of creative and valuable duplex printing, double-check that ensures your individual printing needs, work and family are perfect. It also features a 3.0 inch TFT color touch screen, 2 paper trays and the FPOT high limit set to approx. 7/2 (P & W) and 9/2 (color).
- Fast: First edition, with print speeds 7/2 (PIP) 23 pages at a time, black and white pages and color 15 each time. Duplicate 21 pages for a moment in the dark on the white with an automatic document feeder.
- Efficient: Get up to 2,500 pages XL ink tanks maximum limit Maxify, saving time with two 250-sheet trays for a total of 500 A4 sheets.
- Quality: anti-smirch waterproof paints that make the print setting of 600 x 1200 dpi output quality and file up to 1200 dpi.
- Wired or wireless: With the network and wireless cable, you can print from all your devices, including mobile phones and tablets, even without a switch, the cloud, and also directly examine an envelope system.
- Maxify Cloud Link: Prints directly from your most popular applications.
- Twice as fast: automatic two-sided printing and double-sided printing, also on both sides. Exceptionally flawless printing on an inkjet ink without reservation.
The new Maxify Mb5360 Canon offers the ability to print, duplicate, scan, and fax – offering exceptional quality every time you use it. By seeing worthy show tricks, this exceptional support of inkjet ink fitness helps in several ways.
- Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 7, Win XP x32
- Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 7, Win XP x64
- Mac Os X 32bit and 64bit
- Os X 32bit and 64bit